Tuesday, December 29th

BobS346

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone.
Since this is the first time I will be at a meeting, and I am hosting it, I was hoping I might be able to get an approximate head count of how many people will be attending. We will be preparing multiple snack items, unless there are just a handful of people coming, in which case we could probably make a full meal.
The info about the meeting and directions to my home are listed in the stickied post above, titled "December".
I am looking forward to meeting those who attend.
Bob Smead

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bob, I'd love to make it but I have to work until six that night. Near as I can tell it's 90 min from GB, so I will regretfully have to pass on this one unless I can get off early that day.

NewMelee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should be able to attend, I am close and the wife has off so I am child free.

heliguy71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what do you guys do at the club meetings? I would like to learn more about corals and saltwater fish etc.

thanks mike:smile:

Last edited:

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be up to the host - each one's a bit different from the next. The given is that you'll be able to see how other people's tank looks and how they run their equipment. Also a good place to ask questions and meet people to trade frags.

OP
OP
B

BobS346

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My idea for this one, if there are no other suggestions for an actual topic, was simply to have an opportunity to meet some of the people. This is the first meet that is occurring since I became a member, and I offered to make some food and have a meeting here. If there is anything anyone would like to discuss, I am certainly open, but I was thinking of it more as a social gathering and networking opportunity (about tanks, not work).

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI that is how most of our meetings are....Just a get together with us all having the same interests and seeing what one does different from one another.....Not to mention a point and wish time. Ohhhhhh I like that keep me in mind when you frag that....etc etc etc.

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will not be able to make it......I know I know.....someday. I actually have the day off but it happens to be my 40th birthday that day. I think my wife would be upset if I didn't spend it with her.

OP
OP
B

BobS346

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bring her along, Gooch. Tell her there will be shrimp. She can find out when she gets there that they are living in the tank.

kesslerkid01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who's got frags to trade ? I have some kenya trees and some orange zoas if any one's interested also some babies,from my huge toadstool

ttpociask

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some anthalia and pom pom zena, I know there common but they sure are cool to watch in the current.

ttpociask

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a couple small rbt's there color isn't the prettiest, a little more brown than red, but if anyone is interested in trying an anemone there a fairly easy one to start with.

OP
OP
B

BobS346

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in some PomPom Xenia and an RBT. After a few peoplesee my set up if they think anything else would do okay I would be interested in other things too. I want to improve filtration and add more live rock yet, but everything so far is growing like crazy.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back