• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunius acro's that need quarantining

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 or 4(ones dying) that need quarantining, I'm only taking union county, NJ, I need somebody with experience with acro, it dies, you gotta pay or trade(sorry but, ye)

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is confusing.
You want someone to help you, take your corals and quarantine them.. but if that doesn't go well then they need to pay you for the corals??
Why do you need them quarantined? Did you dip them after getting them?
I have 5 or 4(ones dying) that need quarantining, I'm only taking union county, NJ, I need somebody with experience with acro, it dies, you gotta pay or trade(sorry but, ye)

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is confusing.
You want someone to help you, take your corals and quarantine them.. but if that doesn't go well then they need to pay you for the corals??
Why do you need them quarantined? Did you dip them after getting them?
no, u dont need to pay, its free :D, and my chemicals suddenly got unstable, I don't want them to die too. new tank so... and new reefer...

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh ok! Yeah I just checked your build thread. Hopefully someone local can help you out. You can check out the NJ Reef Club (njreefers.org) and see if someone can help. Goodluck, it's a nice looking tank... will be great when it's established and stable.

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh ok! Yeah I just checked your build thread. Hopefully someone local can help you out. You can check out the NJ Reef Club (njreefers.org) and see if someone can help. Goodluck, it's a nice looking tank... will be great when it's established and stable.
Ok, thanks! I will check that, and thanks forr the help!

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
l
lol, confirmation email thing wont work :CCCCCCC XD cant post :C

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back