• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze 6040 DC Powerheads

Item Price
125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mortimersnerd

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2020
Messages
72
Reaction score
28
Location
Denver
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pair of Tunze 6040 powerheads. Freshly cleaned in citric acid and in good working order. Comes with 2 spare impellers and a spare flow deflector. Awesome controllable powerheads for a small tank. $125 shipped anywhere a flat rate box goes.

20251026_194033.jpg
 
Oooooo this is a bit exciting, I need to see if I can set up a desktop system at the office 😀
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new