• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze 6095 x3

TylerHaworth

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
561
Reaction score
470
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three Tunze 6095's for sale, the oldest one was first put in water in February/March of 2013 and the youngest was purchased in August of 2013… To be entirely honest, I have no idea which ones are which. All jumpers are included, along with the manuals and original boxes. Pumps are in 100% perfect working order.

I'm asking $210 each shipped to Con. US.

photo2-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump. $200 each shipped.
 
Sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new