• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze 6095's and apex cable

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoacoral
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoacoral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
3,279
Reaction score
211
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 tunze 6095's. I just bought them off another reefer a month ago. I am switching back to Vortechs. Just didnt care for the power cord in my tank. He told me they were 8 months old. They come with the cable to hook them up to the Apex- $375 shipped.
 
I can, I am going to get them cleaned up and add photos to this thread as well.
 
sorry about the delay in pictures had a family emergency. Here are the photos as promise.d



 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new