• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex A3 & Trident

Item Price
$400-$600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Deephouse_jedi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
190
Reaction score
210
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I'm setting up my new 100 gallon and bought this apex and Trident for it. Last minute I decided to switch to the GHL eco system.

I'm just trying to getting my money back but I'm open to offers.

IMG_4818 (1).JPEG
Neptune Systems Apex A3 Aquarium Monitoring Control Base Unit (INCLUDES: A3 Base Unit, Energy Bar 832, Magnet Optical Sensor, LD-2 Leak Sensor, Temperature and pH probe (pH probe in 7.01 pH liquid for shipping), USB cable, pH 10.01 & 7.01 calibration liquid.)

PXL_20260401_165655805.jpg
Trident - $400 shipped
Neptune Trident, 6 months use. Cleaned in and out, performed shutdown following Neptune instructions.

PXL_20260401_165706401.jpg PXL_20260401_165446283.jpg PXL_20260401_165427371.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new