• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze 6105 Pkg Deal

Item Price
175.00 SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

robbous

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
926
Reaction score
253
Location
New hampshire
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was going to use this on my tank bought all the equipment separately used with the exception of the serial port cable ( NEW) that connects to an Apex VDM module ( which is Included ) I just could not figure out how to pair this with my Apex system for some specific flow patters but for the life of me I couldn’t figure it out I gave up and bought an Orca 😂. So what I have is a Tunze 6105 with the older controller not the Eco it has two missing knobs, it comes with a cable serial cable that connects from the Tunze controller to a VDM module for apex for a programming of different flows at different times etc. i’m also including the VDM module and a Apex USB cable to connect module to Apex. I’ll take 240.00 shipped
IMG_3889.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new