Tunze 6105 Pkg Deal

Item Price
175.00 SOLD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

robbous

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
931
Reaction score
253
Location
New hampshire
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was going to use this on my tank bought all the equipment separately used with the exception of the serial port cable ( NEW) that connects to an Apex VDM module ( which is Included ) I just could not figure out how to pair this with my Apex system for some specific flow patters but for the life of me I couldn’t figure it out I gave up and bought an Orca 😂. So what I have is a Tunze 6105 with the older controller not the Eco it has two missing knobs, it comes with a cable serial cable that connects from the Tunze controller to a VDM module for apex for a programming of different flows at different times etc. i’m also including the VDM module and a Apex USB cable to connect module to Apex. I’ll take 240.00 shipped
IMG_3889.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new