Tunze 6105 Power Supply

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bknapp

Has been left unattended
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
787
Location
Nashville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is a long shot but if you've got a spare Tunze Power supply I am in need. One of mine has decided to kick the bucket and I am hoping I could find one locally.

Thanks guys.
 
if you have any old laptop power supplies that fit.. theyll work. thats all they are is generic laptop power supplies made for them...
 
if you have any old laptop power supplies that fit.. theyll work. thats all they are is generic laptop power supplies made for them...

I tried the one I have and the end that goes into the Tunze control box wouldn't fit. Thanks.
 
from what i was told if you check the positive / negatives etc. you can splice the old lead as long as the voltage on the laptop power supply is right.
 
BK, I may have a laptop adapter that would work. I'll take a look when I get home.

Brandon
 
If you don't find anything.. I am out of town today but believe I have one a home
 
take the old adapter to radio shack. they probably have something tunze i believe is only like 50 bucks...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new