Tunze 9001 fitment

Elijah Estep

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM 25 lagoon. I bought a tunze 9001 skimmer after watching a video of it being able to fit in the return chamber. However, I’m having trouble because of my hydra 26 mount. I don’t really want to hang the light or use a different mount so I am wondering how effective skimmers are and it’s worth the trouble trying to find a solution to fit it in the tank.

EB5B6615-62FA-4782-9BA3-0595B348B393.jpeg D6CCE0DC-D58B-4249-B8A4-AFD45570EA80.jpeg A4E96BA3-71B5-4B36-92A0-1C5847574C8D.jpeg 4C9AFC35-2238-47AD-A20E-1521FED80CD8.jpeg
 
Skimmers do make it easier to keep your water clean but they aren't absolutely necessary. It's not too hard to control nutrients in a smaller tank with water changes
 
Skimmers do make it easier to keep your water clean but they aren't absolutely necessary. It's not too hard to control nutrients in a smaller tank with water changes
I appreciate your feedback!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new