Tunze 9410 cpllection cup sticks

Jimmyneptune

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2017
Messages
429
Reaction score
275
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Tunze 9410 that is newer, 5 months old. when I go to pick up the collection cup it sticks inside the main chamber. At one time I thought I read people putting some kind of lubrication around the collection cup or main chamber where they meet so it does not stick. Is that real or am I just imagining it? Any ideas or suggestions so that that collection cup does not stick would be great.
 
Silicone grease for any “O” rings
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new