Tunze 9410 skimmer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mega

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have had your 9410 skimmer for my Thai for a couple of years and I'm honestly through with the skimmer. The hole where the pump goes in on the side has cracked which led to creating a crack down the side of the skimmer if I'm paying 300$ or more for a quality skimmer I shouldn't have to worry about these problems and fixing them myself with plastic glues which overall solved nothing. The skimmer cup is very cheaply made and has cracked all over just from cleaning this skimmer rarely leave my tank and the times it does to clean it it breaks on me. I am very unhappy with this product and hopefully someone can send me a new body out and a new skimmer cup to fix this problem. Along with the clamp for the air hose seeing as that broke too. Again I am very unhappy with the results of how short lived this skimmer has become. Hopefully someone will be messaging me back helping me fix this problem.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back