tunze emails

LOVEROCK

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, i sent a email regarding a issue to Tunze ato nano issues on july 21 , 2020 . Its been 11 days and i havent gotten a response.

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Roger is really good, I would try again,, He probablt just missed it, he usually will get back by the next day

OP
L

LOVEROCK

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it’s the one hose mentioned , but I’ll double check tommrow .

fcmatt

View Badges
Reaction score
What is the issue? Post the email in here and I bet it gets solved asap

OP
L

LOVEROCK

View Badges
Reaction score
To tunze or roger
I made a call to you a few weeks ago, and told you that I would monitor my water sump level mark of the ato. My ato refills at 2 different levels , one which i marked with a paper sticky, and the other which i would assume is the normal level, over the phone we have spoken about issues which would cause it to be off of what its suppose to be replenishing, you have told me 3/16 of a inch is needed , i have a trigger sump 30 , brs says its 1/4 " thick . The next thing suggested was a over siphon, i have kept the water (glass jar) ato containing rodi water around the height , and have seen many times of it going above the sticky paper i have clipped to the levels it always fills to, which i suspect is wrong, i have owned a tunze nano previously before this, and it has never give me this issue .3rd issue the ato float sensor seems to be not leveled. I have tried adding a mouse pad as you have suggested to no luck.

tunze 2.jpg tunze1.jpg

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We have been fully staffed and back to normal since June 1 for our US office. Can you message me your email address and name so I can search for the email and see what happened?

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Also, we are open Mon-Fri closed weekends.

Is there anything that grosses you out about saltwater aquariums?

• Yes (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 134 44.5%
  • No

Votes: 164 54.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
SALGADO AQUATICS