Tunze Nano Osmolator

Masedaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ordered one for my IM Fusion AIO 10 gallon tank. I love it. It's perfect. It does everything it says it will. It's great! I want to get a full size version for my other build. I will be putting up my IM Hydrofill ATO for sale very soon.

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just the opposite - I have the regular one for my big tank (125g) and need to get the nano one for my 12g at work. I really need to do this - probably before the holidays.

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just the opposite - I have the regular one for my big tank (125g) and need to get the nano one for my 12g at work. I really need to do this - probably before the holidays.

I have a new one for sale, which includes two pumps. $80 You probably could sell the second pump for a few bucks if you wanted.

Useful_Idiot

Artificially Intelligent
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's good to hear. I won the nano osmolater from cmac. It'll be perfect on the long term qt tank I plan on setting up.

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How awesome! Where are you located? Patrick, I was hoping to win that - should have put more tickets in there ;)

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How awesome! Where are you located? Patrick, I was hoping to win that - should have put more tickets in there ;)

I live in Vernon. Sounds like you don't need it for awhile. We could hook up at a meeting or make some other arrangements if and when you might be interested.

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am definitely interested and I'd like to get it before the holidays. But I don't think I'm going to the next meeting. If someone from my area was going and you were going, I could send the $$ up with them and pick it up from them later.

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am definitely interested and I'd like to get it before the holidays. But I don't think I'm going to the next meeting. If someone from my area was going and you were going, I could send the $$ up with them and pick it up from them later.

That would work. Right now I am planning on going to the meeting. When we get closer to the date, let me know and will make it happen.

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much! I'll ask around to see if anyone near me plans to head up. I appreciate your patience.

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking around at different ATOs the tunze is the one I've decided on, glad to hear it's working out well for others. I'm just looking out for a good deal on one.

OP
OP
Masedaddy

Masedaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also picked up the "Flipper" algae scraper. Man this thing is awesome!! I love the way I can flip it over to the blade side then flip it back to the algae pad side. Really cool!

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also picked up the "Flipper" algae scraper. Man this thing is awesome!! I love the way I can flip it over to the blade side then flip it back to the algae pad side. Really cool!

I also have the flipper and I like how thin it is. The only thing I find is the magnet is not as strong as some of the other scrappers. Probably has to be this way because you have to pull the out side piece away from the glass inorder to flip it. Did anyone see the new Tunze scrapper at the CMAC show? It has the cleaner and scrapper blade on the same side and there is a blade on both ends. It's also very thin and the magnet is very strong. Pricing is very good and I see BRS is already out of stock on them. Another good alternative if someone needs a new scrapper.

Back