• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Nano Stream 6055s FS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to purchase some new toys therefore the tunze gotta go.

I have two 6055s. I purchased them in april 08 and started using them in May 08. Perfect condition.


Asking $325 shipped for both. Thanks!
 
I would, but I kinda need the cash right now. :)
 
Thanks bro! Glad u like it. They are sweet pumps.
 
BTW I also have the 7095 multi controller. $175 shipped
 
Glad to see you aren't sleeping either Chris! lol
Can't stop reading/ogling Marks thread on RC! arggg

Clean pumps too btw - to those looking.
 
One of mine didn't survive the move, so if you're willing to split em up, I'm in for one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new