• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Osmolator 3155 ATO

Item Price
$160 OBO
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ober_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I have this ATO I bought last year and used on and off for about six months. $160 Shipped. Local pick up preferred! I'm open to cash or trade for equipment and or coral. PM me for offers.

OP
OP
Ober_Reef

Ober_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever sell this? I’m in metro area.
Honestly I have been horrible about keeping up with this thread because I have had a lot going on but yes it still available and it would be easier to not have to worry about shipping if you are local. Unit is sold as is but was working fine when I had it in use, it’s probably about a year old and used 50% of the time. Let me know your offer and we can do a porch pick up!

s70

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I have been horrible about keeping up with this thread because I have had a lot going on but yes it still available and it would be easier to not have to worry about shipping if you are local. Unit is sold as is but was working fine when I had it in use, it’s probably about a year old and used 50% of the time. Let me know your offer and we can do a porch pick up!
Already found one.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 42 58.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back