• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze osmolator 3155

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Contractor_Chris

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2023
Messages
84
Reaction score
25
Location
Medina
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New in box, never opened tunze 3155. Decided to go a different route. $195 shipped

20231230_235915.jpg 20231230_235934.jpg
 
bump. sold out on BRS. wont come back in stock. price drop again. will do 180 shipped. if this doesnt sell today ill probably delete and use.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new