tunze osmolator 5017 help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jake1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jake1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2011
Messages
351
Reaction score
10
Location
wichita ks
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up a old tunze osmolator 5017 and it didn't come with a manual. I was hoping someone could point me where to find one. It's not the new one with the magnet. Also will need to know how to wire up the pump came with a brand new one.
 
Thanks! Who has one? Do you like it? Is it worth putting on my tank and taking off the floatswitch controlled by my rkl?
 
I have 2 of these. Love them. Both tanks are fed from 1- 7 gal cube. No issues. One of the best simple upgrades imo.
 
I love the Tunze Osmolator. rock solid piece of gear. Never had a top off problem, except when I forgot the law of physics and water siphons.
 
I also really like the Osmolator.

Very nice having the optical eye with a float switch as a back up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new