Tunze Osmolator 3 has stopped working

oakcityreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Messages
292
Reaction score
309
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Osmolator 3 that is 6 months old and it has stopped working. I sent in a support ticket and other than the automated response I haven't heard anything in week. The LED is red all the time. In the water and out of the water. It flashes blue for a second when turning it on then goes to red , stays red, and doesn't cut the pump on. I'm hoping I can get a quicker response here on R2R. #TUNZE #rvitko
 
Absolutely, just dm me the receipt and serial number and we can get this solved. All my direct contact info is on the card in the box that says Made with Passion in Bavaria, it is best to write me directly instead of through the factory, they mean well but it is a few people managing support for the whole world and it can be slow and Germany has way to many holidays.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new