tunze osmolator nano; how to contact Tunze USA?

Dawsokj1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all,

I'm having issues with my brand new tunze osmolator nano. I'm running it in my 10 gallon coral quarantine tank, and it just doesn't work. It will work initially, and then it will never "trigger" to re-fill. If I unplug it and plug it back in, it will work again and fill up until the float is triggered. After this, it will never trigger again.

Things I've tried:
I put a piece of cardboard between the magnets because I read that if the glass is too thin, the magnet will interfere with the float switch activation.

Changing the fail-safe timer to above 1.8 minutes. (it's only a 10 gallon, so this shouldn't be necessary, but I tried it anyway).

How do I contact Tunze USA? I've looked for their website and keep getting this:
Screenshot (530).png

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One other thing to try ... Give the optical sensor a good wash with soapy water. (Rinse thoroughly, of course!) Bubbles can cling to a spanky-new sensor, and throw it off.

~Bruce

OP
OP
Dawsokj1988

Dawsokj1988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the responses. I've been running the regular osmolater on my DT and it's been flawless. I just gotta figure out this nano-business!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back