Tunze osmolator nano stays off

flyinbryan4295

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Tunze osmolator nano for my auto top off. After it cycles off due to water level reaching the set point it stays off even after the water drops inches below the fill line. If I unplug it, it starts working again, filling the chamber as desired. However after it fills and shyts off, it stays off again, and does not start back up. It seems the only way to reset it is to unplug it. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get it running and cycling properly?

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had the same problem the other week give my thread a read maybe it will help. I have yet to get it working properly.

OP
OP
F

flyinbryan4295

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had the same problem the other week give my thread a read maybe it will help. I have yet to get it working properly.
Thank you for the link. What I discovered was that the pump was not fully submerged in the reservoir, so it ran the full time, causing the power cycle to be discontinued. Since the sump evaporated enough water that it would take more than one full power cycle to fill it, the pump kept going back to turning itself off completely.

Back