*** TUNZE PHOTO BOMB GIVEAWAY!! Win a new Tunze Osmolator with Turbelle High Jet Pump! ***

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_9072.jpeg
“Our winner will receive a Tunze Osmolator with Tunze's new Turbelle High Jet Pump! However, if we reach up to 2,000 photos, I'll talk to Rev to see if we can sweeten the deal. :)

@Daniel

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
“Our winner will receive a Tunze Osmolator with Tunze's new Turbelle High Jet Pump! However, if we reach up to 2,000 photos, I'll talk to Rev to see if we can sweeten the deal. :)

@Daniel
You have to @Daniel@R2R

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, I posted a bunch so I am invested in how sweet the deal got for the WINNER @Gtinnel ? :)
Big Deal Grownish GIF by ABC Network
Big Deal GIF by Digital Pratik
:star-struck: :cool::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::cool:
I had planned on posting 100 photos a day for the entire length of the giveaway because I have a tank I need to add a ATO to. I have been toping it off manually which is awful. I was about to buy a used osmolator.

I think I made it 4 days before I saw how many people were posting and gave up.
I had almost forgot about it when I saw I had won.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had planned on posting 100 photos a day for the entire length of the giveaway because I have a tank I need to add a ATO to. I have been toping it off manually which is awful. I was about to buy a used osmolator.

I think I made it 4 days before I saw how many people were posting and gave up.
I had almost forgot about it when I saw I had won.
You should get this prize in the mail today! Pictures of the new ato installed are required, or at least requested;)

Brian Berry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunzegiveaway15 copy.jpg

Welcome to the TUNZE PHOTO BOMB GIVEAWAY!!

TUNZE has been a name associated with excellent quality in our hobby for over 30 years, and they’re one of the great sponsors who have supported our community for years. We’re excited to partner with Tunze this month to bring one lucky reefer a free Tunze Osmolator with Tunze's new Turbelle High Jet Pump!

How to Enter:

This giveaway is a PHOTOBOMB contest, so the objective is easy… BOMB this thread with reefing photos!

So... simply post a reef-related photo in this thread for one entry! And…post up to 1 million reef-related photos for up to 1 million entries! (1 photo per entry.)

Rules…rules…rules… Only 3 rules:
  1. You may only enter photos that belong to you.
  2. You may only enter up to 1 million photos.
  3. No duplicate photos.
Prizes:

Our winner will receive a Tunze Osmolator with Tunze's new Turbelle High Jet Pump! However, if we reach up to 2,000 photos, I'll talk to Rev to see if we can sweeten the deal. :)

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through June 18th. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 19th.

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to Tunze USA!

#r2rgiveaway

Attachments

• AB66A2E2-9C77-4560-B39D-488E9F86CE30.jpeg
    AB66A2E2-9C77-4560-B39D-488E9F86CE30.jpeg
    271.4 KB · Views: 41

Brian Berry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunzegiveaway15 copy.jpg

TUNZE has been a name associated with excellent quality in our hobby for over 30 years, and they’re one of the great sponsors who have supported our community for years. We’re excited to partner with Tunze this month to bring one lucky reefer a free Tunze Osmolator with Tunze's new Turbelle High Jet Pump!

How to Enter:

This giveaway is a PHOTOBOMB contest, so the objective is easy… BOMB this thread with reefing photos!

So... simply post a reef-related photo in this thread for one entry! And…post up to 1 million reef-related photos for up to 1 million entries! (1 photo per entry.)

3. No duplicate photos.
Prizes:

Our winner will receive a Tunze Osmolator with Tunze's new Turbelle High Jet Pump! However, if we reach up to 2,000 photos, I'll talk to Rev to see if we can sweeten the deal. :)

Entries accepted through June 18th. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on June 19th.

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

#r2rgiveaway

Attachments

• AD60621B-2FB3-4285-8C49-052B7B67D8E8.jpeg
    AD60621B-2FB3-4285-8C49-052B7B67D8E8.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 39

McCarrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunzegiveaway15 copy.jpg

How to Enter:

3. No duplicate photos.
Prizes:

#r2rgiveaway
20230709_175229.jpg

McCarrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunzegiveaway15 copy.jpg

How to Enter:

3. No duplicate photos.
Prizes:

#r2rgiveaway
20230709_174959.jpg

MikeRowe2024

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunzegiveaway15 copy.jpg

How to Enter:

3. No duplicate photos.
Prizes:

#r2rgiveaway

Attachments

• IMG_1544.jpeg
    IMG_1544.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1547.jpeg
    IMG_1547.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1553.jpeg
    IMG_1553.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1574.jpeg
    IMG_1574.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1577.jpeg
    IMG_1577.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1578.jpeg
    IMG_1578.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1576.jpeg
    IMG_1576.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 41

Billy carmello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tunzegiveaway15 copy.jpg

How to Enter:

3. No duplicate photos.
Prizes:

#r2rgiveaway

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202_162317_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240202_162317_Facebook.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 17

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back