First Tank ever 20g with 30g sump

MikeRowe2024

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
66
Reaction score
21
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first ever tank. Never owned fresh nor salt. It’s set up in my college apartment so size is a factor. Currently has two 3/4” drain pipes and one 3/4” return.

IMG_1544.jpeg 71098535476__7E287FF5-06FA-4CDA-9808-07FA9110A709.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1518.mov
    61.9 MB
This is my first ever tank. Never owned fresh nor salt. It’s set up in my college apartment so size is a factor. Currently has two 3/4” drain pipes and one 3/4” return.

IMG_1544.jpeg 71098535476__7E287FF5-06FA-4CDA-9808-07FA9110A709.jpeg
Best of luck with the tank!! Good size too!
 
So, been good so far. I had to move and take tank down to a HOB for a few weeks. I had built a stand but during the move found a nice desk on the curb. Picked it up and drilled some holes and here we are. Working on setting up the refugium but not quite sure what I’m doing yet
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 94

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new