Tunze replacement pump for Osmo 5017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my pump doesn't seem to be working properly. doesn't pump the water as sufficiently as it did in the past. can you clean these pumps or will I have to buy another one? pump is approximately 3 years old.

Thanks.

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marvin, talk with Roger from Tunze USA. He can normally either give you parts to fix it yourself or fix it for you depending on what the problem is. Maybe it'll save you a few bucks over the cost of new at least.

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marvin, talk with Roger from Tunze USA. He can normally either give you parts to fix it yourself or fix it for you depending on what the problem is. Maybe it'll save you a few bucks over the cost of new at least.

Good deal. Thanks. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig Borowski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Marvin,

Three years is about average for the Osmolator pump. With so many on/off cycles, they lead very tough lives. We keep the cost on them low as we know people will be replacing them every few years. You can order a new one here or else give me a call and I can take your order over the phone. 512-833-7546

Craig

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Marvin,

Three years is about average for the Osmolator pump. With so many on/off cycles, they lead very tough lives. We keep the cost on them low as we know people will be replacing them every few years. You can order a new one here or else give me a call and I can take your order over the phone. 512-833-7546

Craig
very awesome! I've never had an issue with this pump up to now. and good to know that I exhausted it's capability. I'll be putting the order here after work or sometime tomorrow.

Thanks again. :)

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze has some of the best customer service I've ever come across, glad you got it all figured out Marvin.

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Craig. finally got my pump last night. installed it and works very quietly now. thanks again for the help and I'm looking forward to keeping this pump for another 3 years. :)

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 80 47.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%

Back