Tunze Skimmer Giveaway - Enter for FREE!

renate den heijer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9404 GIVEAWAY.jpg

Tunze Skimmer Giveaway!

This month we're making it EASY to have many entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win prize combo:

1. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

2. Post a photo of your tank on your Facebook or Instagram account and use these hashtags: #Reef2Reef #Giveaway #Tunze -You can update both your FB and IG account for a double entry.

*Once you have completed the requirements please make a post in this thread that you have done so. If you completed both the Facebook Challenge and Instagram Challenge then you will have 2 posts in this thread to go along with a possible 4 entries for your tank thread. (winner will be subject to prove the requirements were met) There are 6 possible entries.

Winning Prize: DOC Skimmer 9404 compact shipped to your door

csm_9404.000_a7a3e33063.jpg

Winner will be announced on 07/06/17
Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif
Posted on FB!

upload_2017-6-6_14-50-6.png

Tiger-Paws

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question? What about those of us who do not unse ANY Social Media?

How do we enter?

Social media is DANGEROUS to those who value their privacy.

Ghxst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month we're making it EASY to have many entries! All you have to do is one or more of the following things to qualify to win prize combo:

1. Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week. If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.8%
Back