• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze Stream 3 $200 shipped

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefTeacher

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2017
Messages
273
Reaction score
211
Location
Bronx, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tunze Stream 3 that is about 4 years old, but still works like a champ. These things are workhorses as you can see from the reviews. I just gave it a citric acid bath to make it nice and clean. $200 shipped to continental US
 
I have a tunze Stream 3 that is about 4 years old, but still works like a champ. These things are workhorses as you can see from the reviews. I just gave it a citric acid bath to make it nice and clean. $200 shipped to continental US
Available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new