Tunze Turbelle Stream 3+ smaller alternative?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef.pi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef.pi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
16
Location
Mures
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have such wave pump for a red sea 625, and I truly like it. It is very quiet. And I am picky when it comes to noise.

The plan is to purchase another one and have them one in the left section and one in the right section. This redsea model have the overflow in the middle, dividing the aquarium in 2 sections, if you like.

My setup have only 3 rocks, each of them nearly as big as the 'sections'. so I have one left, one center and one right. The one Tunze 3+ I have sits on the left, above the rock. The onext 3+ I will buy will sit on the right, above the rock as well.

Now, I want to add some extra circulation behind those 3 rocks, what would be the 'mini-me' alternative to a Tunze Turbelle 3+? I have seen models on their website but unsure whoch one is closest in terms of noise to the one I have. If someone can assist a little, please.

Thanks.

Cornel
 
Look into a mp10/mp40 those might be good alternatives for you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new