Tunze USA eBay Store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While it is still a work in progress, we have opened our eBay spare parts shop. It has all spare parts presently in stock in the US, including some that are discontinued. It also has closeout items and refurbished items from time to time. Shipping is rolled into the cost of each item and we refund overages when multiple items are ordered. Thank you! https://www.ebay.com/str/tunzeusa

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
never knew !! Just placed an order

OP
OP
rvitko

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about all the countries using 240v?
You can use Tunze.com in most countries, we set up this eBay shop as in the US each state charges seperate Taxes and for a small business, collecting and remitting these taxes, especially when some are down to a city level is virtually impossible, eBay takes care of this for us. For now you can also still order on Tunze.com in the US, but as we get the bugs ironed out, that will end, the eBay shop is also accurate to what is in stock in the US and ready to ship immediately and improves the ability to track and see the status of your order as well as eliminating any foreign transaction charges.

Kalinina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for posting this! I just ordered an extension magnet.

This is to help the top of the simmer clear the rim of the tank. Would I need an extension for the bottom magnet also?

OP
OP
rvitko

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What model skimmer is this for? The purpose of the part you ordered is to replace the outside magnet with a stronger magnet so it can hold on thicker glass, I think this is the wrong part for what you are trying to do but let me know what skimmer you have and a photo of the problem you need to solve would help.

Kalinina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh shoot! I’m at work. I have the Tunze reefpack 500, the skimmer is the 9012. I’ll get pics when I’m home. I actually have it off the tank right now because of tons of foam and micro bubbles. I wanted to try the extension magnet and running carbon to see if that fixes the issues.

OP
OP
rvitko

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, to do that, you need the 6105.515, this is the same magnets that came with it and you will sandwich an additional set inside. These come as a pair, so you need one for the skimmer and one for the filter if you want to space that as well, it is not a big deal, I can cancel the other order.

Kalinina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, that makes sense! Yes, please cancel the order, I’ll order the other set. Thank you! I think the description threw me off!

solitude127

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the Tunze Care magnet strong, do you guys just sell the blue part that hold the metal blade in place?

Michael Gray

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 6095s and cleaning the front guard the round plastic that snaps on I broke one of the thin grates I'm looking to buy one of those or maybe 4 to have on hand for my 4 6095s. But didn't see that grate on there

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back