Turbelle Nanostream 6095

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crrp73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Crrp73

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @rvitko , the food timer function on my Turbelle Nanostream 6095 stopped working. I press the red button on the controller and the pump doesn't stop. I purchased it from BRS on September 1st 2021. How do I get in contact for warranty support? Thank you.
 
I replied to your email, for future reference, all roads lead back to me, I am the only US support.
 
I replied to your email, for future reference, all roads lead back to me, I am the only US support.
Thank you for the prompt reply and suggestion. I followed your instructions. The button does not work. I replied to your email and sent you a video. Please advise on next steps.
 
Hello @rvitko, thanks for your help. You have delighted another loyal Tunze customer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new