Turbinaria Show off time!

It does seem they are less common at LFS. I see them only less frequently than fox corals.
 
Green Polyp Turbinaria

attachment.php
 
Not so good pic of my yellow polyp tubinaria

9121.Yellow_Polyp_Scroll_Turbinaria2.f.jpg
 
Last edited:
This was my Kelly Green Pagoda that my clowns loved. I sold it to a friend last year as it took up way too much real estate and I couldn't bring myself to frag it Other pic wthout the sleeping duo.

attachment.php


6570.Green_Pagoda.f.jpg
 
I am in the same situation now with mine I have had it over two years and I had to make room for more acros and sps! I have it up at the shop now in the display thinking about selling it but I don't even know what I should ask for it haha! Maybe I will just move it over to the 300 and give him his own spot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new