Turbo snail dead?

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Messages
1,509
Reaction score
2,162
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had this turbo snail for over two years and then last night when I was trying to help my clownfish (who sadly died from being killed by my other clownfish) I bumped him of the glass and then had to right him and he just closed up and hasn’t moved since is he dead??
Pic
image.jpg
edit: everyone else is doing great besides the clownfish that died and this snail and water parameters are are what they should be just tested yesterday
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new