Turbo snail won't do anything!

FrostyKevin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
168
Reaction score
8
Location
Moss Beach, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a turbo snail from Petco recently, and after acclimating in the tank, I released it. It moved a little to a rock, and just perched there for a day. And now, it's still there.

What's happening? What should I do?
 
Call him names :)

They will hang out for a while. They really get going at night time, so be patient and I'm sure he'll get to work after dark :)
 
I've tried a couple from petco watch it because mine always died thought it was my tank but got several from DF&S & they are going strong
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new