Turbo Snail?

sheismynightlife

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
20
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Is this little dude a turbo snail? I asked in another forum a month or 2 ago and got told it is but I'm a bit worried that it isnt.

2f5c5e8aee2bffdb12513d4052548a97.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new