TurboStart 600 sTINKS!!

Chikpeas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2024
Messages
312
Reaction score
342
Location
United States of America
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(I can’t fix the title but it’s 900– sorry!)

But it works and I love it…. And now my whole fridge permanently smells like Butt… anyone else’s bottle taint their fridge???

I used it for the first time— opened the bottle and I gagged so hard I almost dropped it on the floor in my room…

But it worked! It took THREE drops into my 7 gall, and two days later my parameters are flawless. 0 ammonia, 5 nitrate—- a Christmas miracle.

… Now what. Guess my fridge will smell rank, just incase I need it for an emergency soon… :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new