Turn off eb832 plugs from fusion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Twodogsnnc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Twodogsnnc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2018
Messages
152
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I turn off plugs on my eb832 from the screen below? Nothing happens (literally nothing) if I push any where on the various “buttons” below. Thanks.

4485275B-F42F-4D9F-9DA5-D33C5D98DB3C.png
 
I believe there is also a setting where you can disable the Gray bar for mobile, but I kind of like it so I don’t accidentally mess with anything while dropping my phone in the sump.
 
Slide the grey bar over the outlet from right to left - touch screen protection is the default. There's also the icon at the top that will unlock them all at once.

Thank you!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new