Turn off lights on xr15s buttons

Coolcasino

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
729
Reaction score
345
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just added the new MXM. But I can't seem to find where to turn off the three white buttons on top of my xr15 G5s. I think in Mobius you could disable them and they turn blue I think. For some reason I can't remember. But I do know they were not turned on white because they illuminate my bedroom. Might just have to put some electrical tape over the buttons. Anybody have any ideas how to turn these off now?
 
Yeah. I think it was disable buttons. Then the buttons would light up blue. I did it over a year ago when I first got my lights. I never fiddled with it again.
 
So that must be it then. I noticed the first night once the MXM was added. They should have a setting to disable those buttons. I never use them.
 
If the lights don’t show under the auto dim timeout under advance in settings regardless of being paired with the mxm then it’s probably not an option. My g6 do not have it but my blades give the option.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1681.png
    IMG_1681.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 64
If the lights don’t show under the auto dim timeout under advance in settings regardless of being paired with the mxm then it’s probably not an option. My g6 do not have it but my blades give the option.
So your blades give you the option to dim in apex?
 
If the lights don’t show under the auto dim timeout under advance in settings regardless of being paired with the mxm then it’s probably not an option. My g6 do not have it but my blades give the option.
So your blades give you the option to dim in apex?
No. But you can still set the timeout through Mobius even after they are pairs to the mxm.
 
If the lights don’t show under the auto dim timeout under advance in settings regardless of being paired with the mxm then it’s probably not an option. My g6 do not have it but my blades give the option.
All we have under advanced options is fan max speed and fan shutdown. Must be an AI thing only.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new