Turning hob skimmer to in-sump?

jbrooks515

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2013
Messages
32
Reaction score
8
Location
Princeton, WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, quick question. I have an eshopps HOB psk75 skimmer and I wanted to try to put this in my sump. This skimmer has a removable elbow on the intake side just before the pump and I was wondering if anyone has removed this to make it where to can install into the sump? Has anyone tried this before? Would it work?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new