Turtle's Sushi Dream

Tank still on the back burner. Haven't gotten anything for it, just doing maintenance. I've got a bit of an aiptasia problem sprouting. After the holidays I plan on getting a copperband to try and fix that.

20251124_165655.jpg
If the copperband doesn’t work, take a look at kukenthalii shrimp for aiptasia.
 
I've got a tank full of Aip but mine are all small and I have a CBB still. I think he lost the taste for the Aip
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new