Tusi SPS Tank update

  • Thread starter Thread starter TUSI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow, what a spectacular tank! Sure wish my tank looked like yours! Could you share some specs on your system? I really like your Anthias selection!
 
Yea I would love an update too, well done. Any info on how you like to run the tank?
Thank you. I like to run it as simple as possible but maintain good parameters and a discipline toward water changes, lights, adding cleaning crews twice a year and investing in good equipment. Do a 25gal water change every week. Calcium reactor for the mag, cal and alk. My tank thread have all the info on what equipment I have if that helps you to see what I'm using
 
Wow, what a spectacular tank! Sure wish my tank looked like yours! Could you share some specs on your system? I really like your Anthias selection!
Thank you. Your tank can look the same. I don't do anything out of the norm. Check out my tank thread and there is everything about the tank . Hope you find it helpful and if you questions I'll be happy to answer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new