Tusi SPS Tank update

  • Thread starter Thread starter TUSI
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is one of the best tank I have ever seen, love everything about it from the coral and fish selection, even the music is so tranquil. I feel like pulling a chair next to the tank and just be in awe. Do you have a cup of coffee so I can stay a while. Love it
Tusi you're a reef master!
 
This is one of the best tank I have ever seen, love everything about it from the coral and fish selection, even the music is so tranquil. I feel like pulling a chair next to the tank and just be in awe. Do you have a cup of coffee so I can stay a while. Love it
Tusi you're a reef master!
Wow what a compliment. Thank you. You can come any time and I give you any choice of coffee you like. Thank you
 
Absolutely stunning tank. Beautiful corals, beautiful tank. The video is delightful
Thank you so much for a nice compliment. I need some goodies from you as well. I will be creating more real estate soon for new corals.
 
Top notch reef, how's it currently doing?
 
Thank you. Doing great. There are updates on the main Tusi tank thread if you like to check it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new