Tuxedo Urchin and BTA

KristiYates

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2016
Messages
34
Reaction score
57
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I got a Blue Tuxedo Urchin a few weeks ago...I love him! He seems to be doing great. He's active and he carries funny things around the tank. I'm glad he put down his algae toupee...it was his least attractive piece of wardrobe :)

Anyway, I have a piece of live rock that is covered by my rBTAs. Sometimes my urchin likes to get on that rock when they are small at night, and yesterday he was pretty covered up by them once the lights came on and they got big. Can the BTAs hurt my urchin? He seemed fine this morning, but I was kinda worried about him.

Thanks!
 
Thank you both! I was worrying at him at work the past couple of days :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new