Twillard

Ok guys here's an update! I talked to twilliard today finally! He is doing better! He had some fall backs due to his back but it looks to be on the healing process! He said he will be on once he is done with school... it was great to hear his voice so cheerful!
 
Hi i would like to know where can i find Twilliard's research i would like to read up and his success on battling cyanobacteria with H2O2
 
Hi i would like to know where can i find Twilliard's research i would like to read up and his success on battling cyanobacteria with H2O2
It's all over reef 2 reef.
You can search under twilliard's name and Cyano or HO2O.

I hope he's doing OK
 
Yeah he went back to school or something.

Hurt back from job is why if i recall.

I think his wife has/had cancer.

Just crap cards, but the guy is a trooper.

I hope everything is well.
 
Another one here reading up on Twillard since Mr. Paletta mentioned he is the master at the 5.00 mark on the current American reef channel YouTube episode. Take care.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new