twin arc MH bulbs?? WOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbort
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i saw these for sale at premium aquatics a while back. i'm still waiting to see some reviews from reefers that have/are using them.
 
I'd like to see some reviews as well.....looks a bit gimmicky to me.
Dave
 
I do like there idea of being able to switch back and forth from 20k-10k. I imagine your corals would love that too!
 
it says they fire up 1 at a time and alternate. today it fires up 10k tomorrow 20k the next day 10k the next 20k so on and so forth....
 
Anyone got any reviews on these bulbs? The few people i have talked to that use them love them, I received mine a couple days ago
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1388722601751.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388722601751.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 158

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new