twinspots_goby's new system...

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
awesome as always. Whats the 4th zoa in the last group of pictures? The orange center red/orange skirt. Great pictures!
 
man i always thought you were asian.. hahahha

he is. the goon in the skimmer pic is me. lol

good work, frank. :)

*edit - and now i see frank already answered that. failure to read entire thread = me :crossedlips:
 
Wow, that will be one large system once your done. Looking good! Will you be using a calcium reactor or dosing to maintain the levels?
 
wow dude insane setup...little messy looking thought... super awesome pictures. thanks for posting this thread. I enjoyed it
 
**** Frank! That's a serious set up! And beautiful corals as always. Glad you didn't quit. Good luck with the new system.
 
So how do you get your fairy dust palys to color up? I have some under a 150w halide and they don't keep there color:(
 
IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg
 
Here are some shots of my 225gal DT. I was lazy to switch my wide angle lens. So pics were taken with my 60mm macro. Not the greatest, but you get ideas.

IMG_1589.jpg


IMG_1587.jpg


IMG_1585.jpg
 
Your tank looks sweet!

What palys are these?
IMG_1547.jpg



Also what is the montipora on the flat rock in the middle of this picture? I think I have the same one,and im having trouble iding it.
IMG_1589.jpg
 
Your tank looks sweet!

What palys are these?
IMG_1547.jpg


I forgot the names of this zoa. too many to track their names. lol

Also what is the montipora on the flat rock in the middle of this picture? I think I have the same one,and im having trouble iding it.
IMG_1589.jpg

Are you talking about the red brown one? it's a type of Cyphastrea, not a montis.
 
these are the type of threads i like to see!!!! great job with the system twinspot!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new