twinspots_goby's new system...

Finally got a frag of my Angel's favia back. I had a big colony in the past and lost it completely from the tank crash. Fortunately I sold many frags before the crash and was finally able to buy a frag back from one of my buyers. I'm so happy.

IMG_1600.jpg
 
Looking good Frank! I'm gonna have to head down there real soon here!!
 
Everything is looking fantastic Frank! Great pics too! There are a couple of chalices that I haven't seen before. I smell a trade coming! lol
 
wow dude insane setup...little messy looking thought... super awesome pictures. thanks for posting this thread. I enjoyed it
Agree'd I really need to get baack there and clean things up and polish the setup. we spent a whole week on it full 20 hour days, once everything was in working order I walked away and have not been back to dedicate work to in since :) halides will be covered with a canopy and the bottom of the stand on the 120 and some other placed will be covered as well.
 
Got some new shots. Enjoy!

Soprano
IMG_2135-1.jpg


No namer, but cool looking paly
IMG_2170.jpg


One of kind chalice
IMG_2208.jpg


another really cooking looking chalice, not thunder and lightening
IMG_21466.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great stuff Frank! Glad you got the bpc again. It looks better than mine right now :( Those favias, palys, shrooms and chalices looks super sweet!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new