• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two (2) Ultra Rose Bubble nems for some high end zoas

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I purchased an Ultra Rbt Nem three of four years ago for $400 ...since then it's split 3 times, which is an amazing thing to witness! And ive ALWAYS wanted some high end Zoas as I have 26 different kinds I could afford already.....but I want to trade two of my Ultra rbt nems for about $800 worth of high end Zoas! I've only got a few pics with my old iPhone but am going to try and take better pics later today...thanks and I def hope to hear from someone, these are some very very beautiful bright, bubbly nems!!!! Here's a couple pics I took with my phone but will take a lot more better pics after work today!! Cheers and Happy Reefing my friends!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sorry, a lot of blues lol

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back