• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two 80 gallon rimless deep blue tanks

carsonroberge

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got two 80 gallon tanks both with the dimensions 48" x 24" x 16". I'm asking $250 each.
I also have one LED panel for sale I'm asking 175 for it.
A sea side aquatics C57 protein skimmer for $100.
Two media reactors $30 each.

Local pick up only for the tanks, I live in winter garden, fl. I can ship any of the other listings. You can call or text for pictures or any other questions at 407 620 1384
 
I understand that, there are thousands of different led fixtures made, narrowing it down with say, a make, model, details etc might aid in your efforts to sell it
 
The LED is a Chinese model I got from my local fish store. The reactors are made by Next Reef. I have the MR1 reactors.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384029184.009727.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384029274.192702.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384029309.042380.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new