Two AI Nero 3 pumps

Item Price
$125.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
860
Reaction score
152
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have two AI Nero 3 pumps for sale. I broke down my small tank to focus on my 100 gallon reef and no longer need these. They’re in perfect condition, are cleaned up and ready to go, and come with the original boxes. I’m asking for $125 each, shipping included. Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_0226.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new