Two Banggai Cardinalfish, $30

Item Price
$30 (for both fish)
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

leeloo82

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
7
Location
Olney
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two banggai cardinalfish, estimated around 7-8 months old, each sized about 1.5 inch. Sex is unknown. Purchased as tiny babies 0.5 in size from same tank at LFS 6 months ago. Two of original four recently became a mated pair and are now showing territorial aggression towards the other two unmated banggai. These two had their tail fins bitten so are now isolated in my refugium for peace and healing. The first was placed in refugium a week ago so I have been target feeding, dosing stress coat and it's eating and healing well. The 2nd one was placed in refugium today. I live in Olney, MD. If interested, please pick up before June 21. If you would prefer to pick up after it has another week to heal we can arrange that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new