Two Biota Court Jester Gobies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefinIt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefinIt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
155
Reaction score
93
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you keep two biota court jester gobies together or do they only work in M/F pairs? Are they hermaphrodites?

I have a 120g, but plan on keeping them in an acclimation box to grow a bit before releasing them.

Would the court jester get along with a biota links goby?
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they’re hermaphrodites so it should be fine to get a pair of them as long as you get them while they’re small.

And yes, they will get along with a links goby in a tank that size.
 
This is super late, but I have two along with a Buan's sleeper goby in a 75g. They're doing really well. Very cool fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new